View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyisit73 View Post
what is a good website to go to, to learn about Keto? Im 46 and 255 lbs and I need to lose some weight. My big problems are I FKIN LOVE BREAD, bread and BEEEEEEER..... MMMMMMM beer. I don't know how I will fair on this diet... I am not a huge veggie lover either... that's what my food eats. Any advice?
I was about 250 - three, four weeks ago. Don't know where I am at now but I will soon have to bring out the old jeans that were just a wee bit too tight..... ok they wouldn't go up over my legs... and I have to punch a new hole in my belt. The hard part is what to do for lunch at work? I have a bunch of homemade Pastrami and Montreal Smoked beef in the freezer that I was supposed to take in sandwiches for lunch! Dang. Still crave one of those sandwiches but the bread was bothering me - more so than I knew at the time. I was having troubles with my stomach, that has cleared up since stopping all flour. If you are on facebook there is at least one Keto group to get info from, other than that my gf googles all we need to know.