View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip07 View Post
Hey,

Been lurking around for a long time ust reading this fourm and learning, havent introduced myself. 27 year old project manager for a plumbing and heating company, love hunting, camping, quadding, guns.....pretty much anything to do with outdoors or horsepower. Learned lots looking forward to learning more.

Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFall View Post
Hello all,

Figured I would introduce myself before starting to post. I have lurked on here for a while even before I was a member.

I grew up on a farm in the wild rose county and as such have been involved in outdoor activities since basically birth. I have since moved to Calgary (hate it) due to needing to be closer to work. I still spend most of my free time out west or at the farm.

I enjoy camping, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, gold panning and overall just exploring the back country. Ofcourse photography fits in with all these activities. In the winter I sled as often as I can and would like to get a side by side for the summer months, I cant bring myself to 4x4 the duramax. I would also like to get into hunting but I am terribly squeamish, despite growing up calving out and raising cattle and dealing with everything that goes along with that. I don't have any trouble pulling the trigger, what follows usually gets me. Due to this I have mostly been limited to pest control related hunting.

I am an avid collector of firearms. I collect ruger rifles/handguns and basically anything from WWII or that has a date prior to 1950 that tickles my fancy. I also have a couple modern black rifles/shotguns, nothing tacticool just functioning work horses.

I look forward to contributing and learning from everyone on this forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Createmomma View Post
I am new here although I have read a few threads as a guest. I'm a newbie camper and advice is always warranted
Thought I would introduce myself and then post my questions!!

Jessica
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminator View Post
Hello all,

Have been out of shooting for about 25 years (other than the occasional hunting trip with my dad), and now that I'm retired, and the 4 children are out of the house, it's time to get back to some of my hobbies.

Looking forward to exchanging information and stories with you all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycut.a7 View Post
Hey to everyone been following for some months now and enjoying seeing the diversity of opinions and the way people think . I was born in Banff a few years ago I am an Albertan . Served our country for 7 years in the 80's . Farmed and welded til drought , bse and the bank put a whoa to that adventure. Now we live in Parkland county and work at yeg airside operations. When I am off love to hunt and fly fishing. Just got back into reloading bullets with my son who also bow hunts . We l8ve the outdoors and will do just about anything to be outside enjoying the bounty this province is blessed with . Take care and I really enjoy this forum[emoji41] [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Welcome to all. It's great to get some new ideas and perspectives. Even if you're used to lurking, please contribute. It makes this place a lot better. Ignore the odd jerk trolling or negative comments on positive experiences. There's usually someone who will step up for you in that case. Have fun!!!