View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 06:40 AM

I'll start off. I Never introduced myself last year. Originally my username was nmaksymyk but I changed it last winter for obvious reasons. I posted " homemade tree stands and whitetails" last season.
I have been upland bird hunting since I could shoot. Started big game 6 years ago and have been successful with many whitetails with the rifle. Started bow hunting last year and was successful with a young moose. I'm hooked on bow hunting now but still take out the rifle in November. Annual tradition with the old man to hunt whitetails with rifles around his place.
Also, in the summer I do a lot of flyfishing in creeks and streams with the odd walleye trip here and there. Been flicking the flies for prob 7 years now. Lots of camping too.
I've got a wife, 2 year old boy and 5 year old girl. I live in spruce grove but drive all over Alberta to get my wilderness fix. Can't stand the city so I get into the bush as much as I can, whenever I can.
I'm a red seal carpenter by trade. Currently framing residential and commercial for a local company and have been at it for 12+ years. If everything works out I should be inspecting houses soon. Building is hard on the body after a while.
Anyways, that's me in a nutshell.