View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 10:19 AM

I’m getting as many people from PM’s out fishing as possible however I am wondering if there is anyone in Calgary who would come and get a bag of perch when the anglers don’t want them. Had a bag of biggies yesterday and texted one fella and he was here in minutes.

Maybe some of our AOF community would love fresh perch to eat and can’t get out on their own. People share venison so why not perch.

If interested PM me your cell number for perch texts and generally how many would you take...any size requests will be tough as all perch will be in a bag...you deal with what you want or don’t want. Let me know any timing restrictions for when you are around for pick up and how long it would take to get to Sundance. I prefer nothing in return. You making good use of the perch is thanks enough. I don’t want good fish wasted in a compost bin.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin