Thread: Dog Prices WTH
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 01:12 PM

I wound up in a funny situation due to me not spending more time looking. I was looking for a Kangal pup to be a companion for my dog. I thought I found a 4 month old one that wasn't working out for a family, and it was claimed to be a kangal. To me, the pup looked probable to be a kangal pup that was distressed, and bought sight unseen.....

For the first 2 days I had him, he looked like a Kangal. Now, with some good food in him, he looks like a GSD/Belgian Malinos cross to me. As he shows no interest in being with livestock, or paying attention to them, I'll have to find a home for him. Really great pup, and really smart. Loves people and kids. Seems to learn fast. He's good with my dog.

So, I just want the $600 I spent on him, and if you want the new collar I bought, an extra $20. If anyone here is looking for a GSD type, let me know, and I can send pics. I'd prefer people to come here, as it's easier to get a read on how the pup reacts to people if the pup isn't distressed from a car ride.

I'm limited to 2 dogs, or I'd keep him. He's such a happy little fellow now.