View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 06:23 PM

Agreed, you cannot move the needle when you pick middle of the pack most of the time ... their style will nasty and brutish ... will be interesting to see how smaller skilled teams play against them ??? ... I believe they will make the playoffs, and this is where a team constructed like this can go deep ... these coach killing players are in for a ride ... Markstrom will do very well because this type of team limits scoring chances for and against, but make for very boring hockey .. I would like to see his players lock him out of the dressing room like his previous time did once ( and only once) ... EDM will be an amazing story this year and may go all the way as they can beat you with 3 lines now and their defense is is solid ... the Kraken I hope have a bit of a fairy tale year .. and I hope Carey Price heals his soul ... Vancouver, well I never could support any left coast teams and idk about them ... Winnipeg will have a solid year and the boys from the Big Smoke will be the darlings of the Toronto Sports Network, it is do or die for Dubas & Shanahan & Keefe ... I am thinking they will be one and done in the playoffs & then the shuffle will start from the top on down ... enjoy the season everyone