View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
It can go off besides a bullet,i also mention this last night to you.How it can go off is not important on this site or any other as far as that goes.

It was tested after the boston marathon bombings in 2 labs in the usa and both times ka boom,very easy to set off if you know anything about explosives .

I worked for both CIL and Orica explosives off and on for decades.You name I used it for work purposes only blasting ditch for pipeline,hydro,road job,or mining pits.So tannerite is super safe in the right hands,but in the wrong hands it's just another explosive as far as I can see.Plus I worked with the tech's from both companies on there sites on lotsa new products which some never went to market.

If you have enough imagination you can change anything that goes boom,if they could split the atom a long time ago,i am sure they could set off simple tannerite.

So if you need a bang in your life,there's many ways to make a bang without this stuff.I have enough stuff just out of Canadian tire to put my house in my neighbors yard if I was into going to jail for a very long time,so no booms from this guy.

Somebody must have learnt something from the Oklahoma boomings,yet we forget so quickly on how easy that stuff was made with.
They used fireworks in pressure cookers.