View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
Thought this would be an interesting thread to create, just to give heads up to other members about a deal you found.

For example, right now in Canadian Tire they have Buck 311 Kingsman knives for only $10. Nothing special about the knife except for the price, really. Seems like a no-brainer to me, so I grabbed a couple for myself.

Also, I am not Buck fan and do not follow their line-ups and whatnot, but this is the first Buck knife I see that was made in China. I only have a few older Bucks that were definitely made in the US. For ten bucks though, this one seems to be fairly well made though
Bump to the post that started the thread. These knives are for $10.99 at Canadian Tire again.

Last week, I forgot my knife at home and used one of this to chop up a deer in the field. Worked great and held the edge just fine. I don’t think these can be beat at ten bucks. I have two kicking around the vehicle.

To note, I see CT website says the steel used to make the knife is 3CR13, while the first pic in the quoted post shows 420J2, which is better (I think). So not sure if they changed the steel of what. Anyway…