View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
I remember how many people in canada and on this forum wanted that omar guy deported to guantanamo, and all the otber people saying we should be i terogating these guys with all means necessary etc etc.

If anyone bothered to read the laws and follow them at the time vs being dumb the government wouldnt be getting slapped with lawsuits all the time.

All this garbage is also a byproduct of 'the war on terror'..... which in itself is a costly endeavor which is also absolutely poi tless.

Hahaha, people are so silly. Good luck with the war on terror and all the benefits its bringing to a cou try that has never really had a middle eastern terror attack.

Anyone ever ask why we are running our guys/gals through the wringer spending billions and billions of dollars on a war that has nothing to do with us?
I agree.

The war on terror was and is a farce. If any of today’s governments was serious about combatting terrorism while maintaining individual freedoms, they would make military service mandatory and would require all citizens of age to carry a firearm at all times, and trained in proper use of.

It may sound like an oxymoron, freedom and mandatory, but I say short term pain for long term gain.

There would be less vehicles stolen in AB, at the least.