View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 10:36 AM

Default Time to "Pay-It-Forward"

Good Morning All.
With the kindness shown to me in the last few days, I have decided that tying a half dozen flies for a few of you out there that may be struggling too is a place I could at least make a start. I'm going to limit it to six people first, in order not to be overwhelmed with responses.
Please note, I am not a commercial tier but can supply the first six people that respond to me with what they fish for and their preference. I will be contacting the Alberta Cancer Foundation for what they used to have as a Ladies Fly Fishing retreat to tie for them as well.
I tie what I think are nice chronies 20-18-16-14, buggers, minnows 2/0, 1/0, 6-8 is what I currently have hooks for.
I like to tie dry foam-types as well. My versions of grasshoppers, beetles.

When I have six responses, I will post who they are, suspend the offer and once I am caught up, I will open it up again to six more.
Ken, I am doing some research on your Salmon Flies but need to get some stainless hooks for salt.
Please, I am trying to help out a few people for others kindness toward me and my family, I ask that you allow the less fortunate the initial opportunity for which I will mail them out once completed.
Respond by PM with your requests, questions, preferences and contact info.
Thanks.....Rick
AKA-FHD