View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
I know several people who can do it....but I also know several people who can do 50 pushups in a row, who can dunk a basketball, shoot rifles at 1000 yards, and who can do various other things that dont need to be proven to specific people to convince them that its possible.

Sorry dude....but I'm guessing you believe that the Twin Towers are still standing too eh? Or at least you'll think it until you see it with your own eyes right??

Some guys are too funny. I dont support long-range shooting in bowhunting, but I sure as hell think its funny that guys seriously are that close minded to believe that its not possible....
I find it far fetched at someone took a deer down at 117 yards. I dont believe it. its that simple. You also said that if i posted vids on you tube of me shooting an arrow at 500 yrds you would believe that even though we both no it would be a trick shot. so how can u throw up videos from you tube and claim it to be true? maybe intriguing but it doesnt prove anything other than its a video. you probably see big foot videos on you tube and think big foot is out there too. Well it must be true cause there are numerous ones on you tube if we use your logic. there is no point in trying to prove it to me unless you and one of your buddies wants to go to the range and prove it. Until then I will still believe thats improbable.

why did u bring up the twin towers? seriously do you have no respect for the men and women that died that day dear god man. you wanna call me an idiot for not believing an 117 yrd bow and arrow kill thats fine but have some respect for other people. How do you know I didnt have family that died that day? wow....