View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 05:11 PM

Default After months of research I bought this car.....

Hey everyone hope you are all well. So I just bought a new to me used car that I not only thought i would even buy as it was not on my radar but never thought I would love so darn much.

It started about 14 months ago when I decided that I was tired of driving a truck around as my daily driver, that is all I have ever drove (1/2 tones). The trucks I've owned over the years were all pretty plain in fact my current gm crew 4×4 is my first vehicle with even power windows.

Knowing nothing about cars I only knew what cars I've either always liked or have grown on me,no more than 30g,low km and loaded with a great driving experience. Cars of interest were,mustang gt,camaro ss,bmw 4-7 series ,cadillac and looked at a couple jaguars.

Lots of muscle up there but unfortunately most failed miserable for all sorts of reasons the one car left standing was the mustang and i was happy with that,not perfect but a very fun car to drive.

So one night the wife gets a call from a co-worker asking if I found a car yet,she says no ,next thing I know she's taking me to go look at this car that i have no idea what it is , 2 blocks away she says he's got a 08 acura and right away I'm thinking "what the he'll do i want with a 12 year old acura " little did I know when we turned the corner and the car was sitting there in the driveway I knew I had to drive this thing,and the rest is history.

The car i was never supposed to buy is a mint 2008 acura tl type s keneric blue pearl 6mt,63 000 km,fully equipped for all my needs. Pretty rare car, drives and handles amazingly, the car has been fully wrapped head to toe in xpel, lowered on coil overs,throttle body and manifold spacers,cold air intake, full quad exhaust with a honda data ecu reflash. The car i swear has made me feel 10 years younger. Haha, the best part is it came in way under budget. CHECK OUT PICS WHAT YOU THINK.

The things ive learned over this little adventure is....
Trust no one,dealers over charge huge,do your homework on not only the vehicle you're interested in but ask yourself where was it built, and always have a mechanic look at it even if your buying used from a dealer.My wife works in the industry and i can tell ya it's a shaddy world.This car was my covid highlight. Cheers everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200919_205348.jpg (42.8 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20200128-WA0026.jpg (62.3 KB, 497 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20200128-WA0002.jpg (51.7 KB, 391 views)