View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
Top stores take a loss all the time when goods are not satisfactory, and it builds customer loyalty and long-term profits. MEC or Eddie Bauer will take stuff back you've worn for a month and are no longer satisfied with. I've taken boots back to Wholesale Sports. I'm not saying every company has to do that. Just expect that consumers like me will shop at stores that do. There are two stores competing. One offers easy returns, the other doesn't. Why on earth would I shop at the latter? For me, and many others, service is as important price. Charge me $2 more to cover your generous return policy. I couldn't care less.
ok...
all I'm saying is there's a reason the small business in Alberta and Canada for that matter is gone , and that's profit .... We call service the BEST price and stock to where it's a loser for the company .. retail is not kind .. There's been numerous threads about Wholesale , Cabela's and Bass Pro .. Even about our small local shops , that to me are the backbone .. The Walmart's are the sign of the times ..Just seems that we are always putting down our industry companies and it all matters ... be happy with what we got now or it will shrink again ... taking a loss in any business is not business ... the OP is somewhat responsible and I don't believe Cabela's should pay ... we all lose