View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctd View Post
I think you guys are missing the two MAIN POINTS in why they responded the way they did.
1 CALLER SAYS HEY I AM BEING SHOT AT FROM MY NEIGHBOURS.
2 RCMP OFFICER CALLS HIM TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS AND ASK WHATS HAPPENNING. MAN HANGS UP THE PHONE.

Simple.

In any of my situations had I of not followed direction I could have been shot or attacked by the dog. GUESS WHAT I FOLLOWED ALL THEIR DIRECTIONS TO THE TEEEEEE. I did not argue, close my window, refuse to get out of my car, or start walking away. If I had done any of that things in my situation would have been much different.
But since their are so many Police haters on this site who cannot see past the simple fact that their was a shots fired call and a phone hang up from the suspect. I guess there is no moving forward. Dam the Police for taking a shots fired call like and acutal threat. Dam the Police for talking a call hang up as a threat.
Dam the Police for responding to a call that had potential to escalate. Simply by the suspects actions.

Next time hopefully they show up to the next shots fired call with balloons cake and timmies coffee for all to share and talk about the events that transpired. Oh and the spit along with the wood so any and all can roast the pig ...... for next time it might not be the ****ty neighbour making a frivolous call.

The focus should be on why the neighbour made the call and what is going to happen to them.
I think they should be charged and forced to move from their location.
Thank you for bringing some common sense to a good thread that has seemingly turned into a LEO bashing parade. Sure there are members on the force that should not be there, but really how many people work anywhere that doesn't have people that shouldn't be there or know how to do their job properly. And for those who believe the police approached the scene too aggressively, just how do you think someone is going to react to a call of shots being fired at someone. It is a lot easier being an armchair quarterback and say how it should of happened and who done what wrong after hearing only one side of a multiple sided story. For all of those who think that LEO's make too much, feel free to join any law enforcement agency or the military and rake in some of that easy cash for sitting on your a@# and eating doughnuts.