View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 09:28 PM

Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandalius View Post
I ordered one June 3 from a small town store dealer, Visa was charged on June 6th.... nothing but silence and waiting over here still. Kind of discouraging knowing summer might be over and hunting season will be upon us before I get to try it out.
I'd say you did pretty good time wise.

So after about a hundred tries and countless hours on hold in the Q only to have the calls dropped ( usually around the 32 min mark ). I managed to talk to a nice lady last Friday, actually was shocked when she picked up the call. She informed me of my transfer awaiting final approval at the AB cfo office, nothing she could do to speed up the process but offered a reference number. I didn't take up much of her time maybe 3- 4 mins, was just happy that things were moving along.
I have finally received my transfer notification on Aug 30 . Turns out the store waited a few extra days to start the transfer paper work.... Now to do a road trip or have it delivered???? Summers not over yet but by the time the registration certificate come in the snail mail, a couple weeks for that probably, cooler weather and hunting season is here...
A few days short of 3 months for a transfer notification.... for something that used to take less than an hour to process.....
At least I will have it on hand for the spring time...