View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Banned

Potty, r u saying that if allowed in Alberta to hunt with compounds all these apparent advantages will somehow show themselves where everywhere else they have proven to simply be differences and not advantages?

Potty I'd have schit dead before u even saw it. Pretty hard to compare tools with two different hunters...u know why right? Remember, it's almost all hunter, the tool has very little to do with it, with like tools....and these r like tools. If I'm guiding u onto my critters it's all me, and there lies the rub, if u r a good closer u will do fine at crunch time, I'm a fairly good closer so don't have to worry bout me. You got both tools, give a couple years hunting to the crossbow and tell us what u think. I could run person after person to nice groups on a gong at 500m with rifles too and maybe a bunch would think they r ready to hunt and kill at that range...but we all know the ending to that story right? Very few will kill at that distance and even fewer will do it consistently....this applies to both compounds and crossbows, on game, hunting....same diff.

Sorry, thought the hunt challenge was from ehuntr, edited, potty, we will achieve same thing if we just have an old fashioned pizzing contest. I'll concede to your youth but could be a good run after a half dozen freshies.

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 06-13-2013 at 01:37 PM.