View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:33 PM

Got to say, I love seeing Calgary get swept, but at the same time it annoys me a lot. Way to go Flames, you bunch of bums, Anaheim may as well as had a first round bye. They're going to be the most well rested and healthy team in the second round of the playoffs, meanwhile Edmonton just did a grueling six game series against last year's Western Conference champs, while half the team apparently is battling the flu (Klef being too sick to even play the 3rd means he must have been really sick).

That said, probably don't play in Anaheim til Thursday or later, and that does give ample time for the boys to rest up and get healthy. No one appears to have any physical injuries beyond bumps and bruises which is fantastic news.

In a square off between a healthy Oilers verses a healthy Ducks, it's definitely close but I'll take the Oilers. However, Anaheim has the bonus of home ice, and the fact that the refs will probably turn a completely blind eye to all of Perry's and Kesler's BS that you just know they're going to pull, definitely gives Anaheim an edge. Will be a fun series, that is for sure.