View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
What if your wrong, and there is an influx of people. What if mule deer and moose go to full draw in the bow zone? What if takes 10 years to draw trophy antelope? What if sheep was taken completely out of the general season in 410?What if draw tags dropped and priority points doubled for everything cause of the influx.

Would you be that guy that would apologized, or hung his head cause he didn't his part to help?

What if your son/daughter ask you Dad what did you do to help preserve Bow Hunting in Alberta???

What you say or do here will echo into eternity, I for one will proudly say I stood up to xbow hoard!

I agree Potty! However, we are preaching to guys that obviously don't give a s**t about what the future brings! Its selfish hunters that want to live in the moment and try to cash in on what they think is a possible hunting goldmine! If they can get out for a longer season an stick a few does in the ***** they are happy with that! Besides, whats the worst that can happen for them? Maybe In a few years they close the crossbow season? They just go, oh well! It was fun while it lasted.

It's real bowhunters that are left shaking our heads going. WHAT WHERE/ARE THEY THINKING?