View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post

But how many arrows do you shoot a day Ken?
When I was in full swing and would shoot all summer long it was nothing to shoot from 6 until dark. On the weekend go out shooting gophers until either all the arrows were lost, broken, damaged or the gophers were gone.

Now after not shooting for a couple years I am shooting for 1-3 hours every day or miss a day here and there. 100-160 a day? I am just getting back into it so for the first week my left arm was giving me a little grief, but I think I am through that hurdle. Yesterday I was shooting 6 arrows a round, through 2 bows, 75lb bowtech and 60lb obsession.
I am still trying to decide if I should sell the Bowtech or the Hoyt and keep the Obsession, or keep all 3.
2 bows at a time was fun. I am having trouble getting the new one to group like the Bowtech, but it's getting there. I wanted to try newer tech, and found a great one from a member here in the Obsession. I also didn't see the point in driving 75lb arrows into the paper up to the vanes when a 60lb shoots lighter arrows faster. Faster is better

I really need to get a good single pin sight for the obsession, and a long stabilizer eventually.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....