View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 02:36 PM

I use both local stores and online stores like Amazon. Thats the choice I have. I'd also say that many local stores, at least the saavy ones, are selling their products through Amazon now, I'm guessing 70%. Thats the way retail sales are moving, times are changing and if you want to survive you go with the flow. Heck I know Lawrence at Accurate Archery sells thru Amazon. Yes Amazon has chinese knockoff of dubious quality but it also sells a ton of name brand quality products. All it takes is a little scrutiny of product descriptions and you can separate the cheap from good. Like any retail store you have to shop around Amazon and compare. Because, as I mention a majority of Amazon product sales are through individual companies located basically anywhere their prices vary hugely. You have to compare. Right now I'm looking at a 3/4 sized guitar for my granddaughter, the exact same guitar locally is $329 at 3 different stores, on Amazon it varies from $269 to over $550 all for same guitar, all Cdn dollars, shipping costs all over map too. Shop around