View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I have never claimed to be anything of the sort, but I do spend the time shooting, and I do miss a lot fewer birds and clay's than the vast majority of shooters. I have been shooting skeet since the 80s, but only took up sporting clay's, four years ago when I retired. I was asked to shoot for the NAVHDA chapter for their tests, because I get the job done. With your background, I doubt that you aim center mass on birds either, because you of all people should know better. You also are well aware that you don't need 3-1/2' loads for waterfowl. But I would enjoy shooting with you in the DU, it might be interesting.
Regettably, I have ended my competeive Clays Sports shooting after some 40+ yrs, beginning in1971 at the old Edmonton Gun Club. At 80 yrs, I'm not about to challenge you or anyone else and I don't doubt you can get the job done. Just too bad we didn't cross paths while I was at it. I would have been interesting, for sure. Have you evers shot registered targets, Clays. Skeet or TrapÉ