View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Thanks Don,

I've met probably around 30 or 40 members from here, maybe more and enjoyed the company of every one of them, I'm sure it'll be the same for the next 30 or 40 I meet.

Things sometimes get heated on the forum, everyone loves their stuff. At the end of the day it's like the sheep dog and coyote from bugs bunny, I believe their names are Ralph and Sam. Nemesis's while their on the clock then pals for the walk home at the end of the day, lol. I like to give a bit and take a bit of ribbin on here, but it seems there's always something good that comes out of every thread.

Recovery is ssssslllloooowwww with this leg, not as fun as I thought it would be that's for sure. Definitely won't be any creek fishing for me any time soon, I only have about 85-90 degree range of motion compared to 135 degrees on my good leg and I just started walking up stairs without having to two step them. Happy to finally get out shooting for sure, fingers crossed I'll be able to do some still hunting this November because with just a couple weeks till archery season opens it's not looking like I'll be doing much bow hunting. Maybe I'll come across a muley that will co-operate for me?

Never really seen eye to eye with you on many fronts due to our different lineages but wish you well on a speedy recovery and hope you can get out to arrow a critter or two.....cant shoot them sitting around the shack so I wouldn't write off archery season, karma works both ways.

In spite of not seeing eye to eye, I know you'd like me in person and in hunting camp....

Get well...….