View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:01 AM

I let my 1 buddy, and my Bil use my reloading gear, they get there own supplies and the equipment is there. So I get a call at work my buddy wanted to come out and reload for his 15 year olds 270. I tell to go ahead, so he shows up at my place with the boy and supplies and they get started . He has loaded with me there several times and I have like 5 manuals right beside the bench, and he was using the new Nosler manual, sizing went fine, they chamffered and deburred, had them all primed everything going well. It is about this time I get home from work so I head out to see how he is making out. He is messing with the powder measurer trying to get it just right, he throws a load and weighs it I'm like whoa aren't you using H4350, his reply well ya I am on the starting load right here and he holds up the book........ 270wsm page was open. I razzed him pretty hard about that for awhile after, we caught it right at the critical time and I hate to think if I got home late or never questioned that load when I seen it on the scale. Always double reference any load data from any source on line or in a manual..