View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:08 PM

Guys,

Thanks for all the advice....I think I'm going to look into some basic granite, as solid a color as I can find in medium grey. I agree with the comments about quartz, a couple places we're looking at (builds or re-sales) have quartz and the boss prefers it, cost or not.

Okotoks eh........I'll be moving to your neck of the woods in July. Made the mistake of driving down the Deerfoot and up Crowchild between 3-5pm when we were in Cgy last summer scoping the city out....the wife was in near tears with the cars blasting by at 120, swerving all over the place with all the on/off ramps.

Next day we got up and took a leisurely drive down to Okotoks around 10:30 in the morning, did some shopping, the wife went to the quilt store, wandered around an empty Costco, had a nice lunch, drove around looking at houses and were back at our hotel by 3pm before rush hour. The wife was hooked and there was no turning back, Okotoks it is. Have been watching houses for 6 months now and about to pull the pin in the next month or so once the inventory builds up.