View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:16 AM

So my friend and I hit the river for some relaxation and fun, he started off by catching a mooneye, a decent walleye, and then the calm came... it was eerie, all seemed quiet, I was reeling in quickly thinking maybe it is time to move to someplace else when it happened...

The water exploded, the roar broke the silence the water broke the stillness that was in the air and the fight with the monster of the river began. I shouted to my friend "get the net, I need the net", which caused him to drop his rod, grab the net and come running, he could tell by the look on my face that something out of the normal was going on. I reeled quickly, the beast was coming right towards us, it was like he planned a head long attack, he was moving so quickly towards me you would swear my rod was almost straight...

It was so quick, my friend was still a ways off with the net, so I decided to risk it, I figured he was coming right at me, if I timed it right and quick snap of my wrist, and upward pull on the rod... if all went right... I might get him up on the shore... I took the chance and success! the beast was mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic2.jpg (18.6 KB, 276 views)