View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:25 PM

Default exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1982 View Post
This is not the answer to the problem...by pricing people out...I don't agree with all this BS about people applying because they can...they apply because its another hunting opportunity that's available to everyone and not just for a select few...
I totally agree. Why take opprotunity away from the people that can't afford the increase in draw costs. It would also limit a lot of lower income families from entering their children for draws. Not to mention for many elderly hunters this is how they fill the freezer for the winter.

I don't post much on here, because looking from outside it seems that every post turns into a pi$$ing match, or is just hypocritical. This thread got under my skin though. Not long ago there was the debate about paid access for hunting. Most arguements were against it saying that it would take away opprotunities for many people that couldn't afford to pay to hunt. Now we are a few months later and fellow sportsmen are proposing to increase the costs of hunting which in turn will leave out the low income people. However now that it affects more people, not just landowners, everyone is all for it?? Seems like there are some personal agendas at work here.

This is crap!