Thread: My protest buy
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
I am so angry at the sock puppet that I went out at lunch today and bought another handgun.

It was very busy at my LGS. While waiting in line, I polled everyone close enough to ask why they were there. About a dozen were there for the same reason as me. To buy a handgun (and some people bought more then one). Every one of them!

Take that moron politicians.

I don't often let politicians get to me. As most of you know, I steer clear of political commenting. But this idiotic decision is just meant to garner votes by junior in order to get elected. That really made my blood boil. And then to watch that clown-show photo-op with all of those cronies and their applauding and smugness, just sealed the deal.

Now I just need to either sneak it into the house, or explain to my wife why I bought yet another hand gun. Although to her credit (and she's not a firearms licensee), she totally agrees that this was just a political stunt by that junior high school drama teacher that will have absolutely no affect on gun crime.

Rant over!
Good on you , great post. EXACTLY how i feel . Sat on the friggin CFO line trying to do a transfer for close to three hours. I knew they would be busy but i smell a rat. Will try again tomorrow.