View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I know there are ATV mounts, but they would not work for this purpose because of how they mount.
I wanted a tripod to use with a stool for out shooting gophers. Totally out of the blue I found this great speaker
stand tripod with a hand trigger for adjusting. It is just perfect. I wanted it to swivel on the stand easily,
so I gave it about a .03mm clearance which allows it to turn but be very stable. A little padding to
save the stock, and it is ready. I made it quite heavy with a lot if infill, so I expect it will last a long time.
Yes I know the color is not real hunting camo lol, it is just what was in the printer at the time, while
making the first demo. Leave the jokes out please. This is a color changing filament I used for the grandsons.

Cost for the project was nearly nothing, and I have found many similar tripods for sale.

Pretty cool little project, and it works perfectly to give an old shaky guy a very stable platform for pest control.

fresh out of the printer with printing supports, that were removed.
I find this Awesomite!!
I actually have a liking for the colors too, this seems like something many would buy.
A+