View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Coyote View Post
I can’t stress how much better it is trying to find sheep for hours on end, at distant mountainsides, in every condition imaginable. The rf bino’s are not even in the same ballpark as the alpha class bins for this work. So there’s that opinion.

No argument they are great for general hunting, a bit of glassing here and there, few minutes at a time, check that field, check that edge, hit the brakes I think I saw something up that cut line...where just about any bino will do.😉

But when you need to sit down, tear some countryside apart and make animals appear...ya, there’s quite a difference. Maybe the newer rf bins have made some gains. When I compared there’s no comparison. If you didn’t compare you thought you were alright and living large with the rf bins. Didn’t seem to find shat, happy af doing it though haha. It was humbling to see the difference, and expensive, for sale, take the hit, then do it right the 2nd or 3rd time.
Your so far out to lunch that its not even funny

Ill bet you as much as you want that a mexican with a pair of bushnells will spot more desert bighorns than you will with your decade olds, middle of the road even back then leicas

Last edited by marky_mark; 08-11-2020 at 07:29 AM.