View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

We are on the same page in regards to management but this articles writer states hes been looking at moose numbers for 50 years and puts the blame on one thing. Theres a lot missing from the article but as someone else pointed out its not backed by facts or stats.

Its not meant to be well balanced.. its just playing the blame game.

You say you dont hold one thing accountable for declining numbers yet you point a lot of blame at me or first nationsn in general.

Thats part of the problem... there are a broad range of issues, one of which is abuse from first nations. Just look at the first years hunters post in this thread blaming the worlds problems at first nations. Guys been hunting less then a year and the goal is to petition and create a bunch of noise.

Something will eventually need to be done.. as i said im supportive of a different management solution but if the basis of this starts with placing the blame on first nations then it will go no where. Of which this is most of the thread here which is why i wanted to say thanks to those who dont automatically judge or ignore all the other reasons for lower numbers as well.