View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:58 AM

I was in Grande Prairie today and had some time to spare, so I dropped by the Wholesale Sports.

First thing is it is now up to 40% off, rather than 30%

Second, I could actually buy a yellow bucktail (fly tying) that I could not find anywhere (except online) for their regular price of $8.99 plus 20% off. The $8.99 is the price they had their bucktails priced at since forever. I have one on backorder at Cabela's since... if only I could remember. I took one and went to explore.

Third, I took a look at the scopes since I am looking for one. In particular, I was looking at Leupold VX2 scopes.

The ones I looked at were $20 cheaper at the "regular" price than what they are listed at Cabela's today. Plus %15 off.

I also grabbed some sling swivels on the way to the gun/optics counter that were also priced cheaper than at Cabela's before the discount.

I stood at the gun counter for a few minutes and no one came to ask what it is I was standing there for (I definitely looked like I was expecting the question). No one showed up for the few minutes I was there, so I put the swivels back, as well as the bucktail and head for the exit. I was the only one who came out empty-handed from what I have seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2096.jpg (99.5 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2097.jpg (63.3 KB, 410 views)