View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
I'm sure they did and will be receiving orders of all sorts of inventory they ordered prepaid from suppliers months ago. They will also have to honor these purchasing contracts from all sorts of suppliers like Jiffy, who they probably ordered those augers from this past spring so they would have it for the coming ice fishing season. This would have all been done prior to UFA deciding to close Wholesale sports. They are closing and not going bankrupt so they still have to pay their bills for stuff they ordered in the previous months or in the case of some hard to source and import things like guns or ammo possibly years..

Your trucks will probably be delivering stuff to Wholesale for the next few months until all the stuff they have ordered from various suppliers in the past eventually makes it's way across the border. They can't just cancel these contracts or they would get sued.
You don't seriously think they decided to close 2 weeks ago....

This was in the books for quite some time. Or should I say quiet some time.

Up the price offer a discount count the sheep coming through the door and show record profits while claiming huge losses at tax time with minimal staff. This is how the rich become super rich.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....