View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Today our trucks delivered pallets of jiffy augers the propane models to both WSS stores in Edmonton and sent some up to Grande Prairie. Interestingly I looked to see where they originated and they came out of Minnesota. I'm guessing all the WSS stores got these.

BW
I'm sure they did and will be receiving orders of all sorts of inventory they ordered prepaid from suppliers months ago. They will also have to honor these purchasing contracts from all sorts of suppliers like Jiffy, who they probably ordered those augers from this past spring so they would have it for the coming ice fishing season. This would have all been done prior to UFA deciding to close Wholesale sports. They are closing and not going bankrupt so they still have to pay their bills for stuff they ordered in the previous months or in the case of some hard to source and import things like guns or ammo possibly years..

Your trucks will probably be delivering stuff to Wholesale for the next few months until all the stuff they have ordered from various suppliers in the past eventually makes it's way across the border. They can't just cancel these contracts or they would get sued.