Thread: Solo trapper
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 07:03 PM

Default 35 Whelen

I dont spend to much time on this forum but did just now and came across your question. I am Solotrapper. Jake Driedger. I trap 12 months a year. I carry a resident alberta trapping lisence as well as a registered trappers lisence for the registered line i trap and hunt. Please PM me or contact me through my website and or we can chat on the phone. jake@solotrapper.com. I adc trap for wetaskiwin county and work with fish and wildlife and alberta enviroment and parks when i can. Everything i do is 100% above board. That includes offering wolf hunts inside the rfma i trap, crown land as well as private land. Under an outfitters lisence. The experience of hunting and trapping wolves at the base of the rocky mountains is an experience like no other. Kyler Knelsen is a friend of mine and does boast a very high success rate no question. Just depends where you want to hunt. Run Solotrapper in your google bar and you will find my youtube channel, solotrapper on facebook as well as instagram. Have a great day! JD