View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:01 PM

Default Owned both and cant fault either one

Both deadly accurate. I have also owned the original Brno and have to say all 3 have been incredibly accurate. A few years ago I regretted selling the original BRNO so started looking to replace it. found the CZ 452 and bought it expecting it to be just as accurate as the old BRNO. I was not disappointed and shot it regularly for 3-4 years. Last fall I was alerted the T1X was in stock at 3 places I was on the waiting list. Shortly after Cabelas put them on sale for $579 and I also had a coupon to reduce it further. I had only heard great things about the tikka and after fitting with a Leupold rimfire it was accurate enough that I passed the CZ 452 off to another member here. A friend is a hard core Brno fan who came here from the Czech republic 20 or so years ago. He believes the Brno factory was the truly accurate high end rifle while the CZ factory was more mass produced military factory and accuracy and fit and finish suffered with the merger and gradual elimination of the BRNO factory. I have never owned a CZ or Brno that supported his theory. The tikka is every bit as accurate and a bit more compact as those 26 inch barrels and wing safeties did not always work for me.