View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Are we bringing this up AGAIN? You were wrong on the other thread and now derailing this one. Get over it and stop crying and trolling me.

I am not a horticulturalist. I offered the same advise as I received from a REAL horticulturalist, with a REAL degree - which solved my issue - which looked alot like the OP's issues on that other thread - that's all, that's it, get over yourself.

And you argued the point and were proven wrong .... and yet you still want to bring this up again?

Then I posted a link proving what that horticulturalist said, from the university of Iowa, AND the University of ALBERTA

There were other links from credible sources there too.

Are you suggesting ALL the REAL experts are wrong and you are right?

That's ridiculous.

BTW Tree guy,my first degree in Environmental Science, but I am not a horticulturalist, but I am smart enough to read, and to listen to experts and professionals and learn from them ..... hopefully one day you will too

It never ceases to amaze me just how predictably hilarious narcissists are. Particularly, when they’re entrenched in an incorrect position. Carry on though. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk