View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Are we bringing this up AGAIN? You were wrong on the other thread and now derailing this one. Get over it and stop crying and trolling me.

I am not a horticulturalist. I offered the same advise as I received from a REAL horticulturalist, with a REAL degree - which solved my issue - which looked alot like the OP's issues on that other thread - that's all, that's it, get over yourself.

And you argued the point and were proven wrong .... and yet you still want to bring this up again?

Then I posted a link proving what that horticulturalist said, from the university of Iowa, AND the University of ALBERTA

There were other links from credible sources there too.

Are you suggesting ALL the REAL experts are wrong and you are right?

That's ridiculous.

BTW Tree guy,my first degree in Environmental Science, but I am not a horticulturalist, but I am smart enough to read, and to listen to experts and professionals and learn from them ..... hopefully one day you will too
Tuff crowd....we're planting spruce, not splitting atoms. I dug mine out of a ditch by Drayton 20 years ago...they are 35 ft tall now. Out grew the ones that were 15 ft tall that my neighbor tree spaded in from a tree farm. Mine were 4 footers didn't cost me a dime just a lil sweat. Sure ain't worth fighting over guys. Life's too short. Plant the friggen things. Big deal.