View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 12:29 PM

Its Intresting to watch the swing in caliber selections.

The firearms world has gone from big to small,,, the small to big a few times since the invention.

No matter what direction it goes, there will alway be Two camps at both ends of the scale and a few along the length.

The old saying from long ago.

A Mile long and a Inch deep,,, of course there will be sections a Mile deep to a Inch wide,,, this is not saying that the dimensions can't very either.

Just like everything in life, humans love to make things up. The best thing that can happen is having a study of science over the many years to back things up I guess.

It is well written articals that get the masses thinking, of course all studies and science gets put to challange with informed debate on the topic.

I don't fit this category since I run on the old system of something that works is good enough.

Big heavy duty trucks for the big stuff, sewing machine for the light things. Each of us pick and choose this balance threw out our lives with everything we do.

Ok, unless there is beans and wieners sitting on the table ready to eat, if it dosen't fit our needs we have the option of preparing something else, or eat whats in front of us,,, so to speak of that is.

A world full of options is nice since it allows for advancements and change,,, (Innovation.)

We can only hope that these moves are better for human kind as well as other living things on the rock. Ha