View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
The criminals who commited these crimes were licensed and carrying firearms legally?

How much worse would crime have been if the good guys were not allowed to carry?

If you were allowed to carry for self defense why wouldn't you use the tools available to you?

Where is this sh it hole?

Sounds to me like a total failure of the system. How are law abiding people licensed to carry part of the problem? Sounds like they are still being victimized, the question is are they victimized less because they have guns?

Can you expand on which rights we will lose if open carry was legal? Why would democracy be threatened if open carry was legal?
I believe i have the "right" to sleep at night without the fear of having a pistol stuck in my mouth
I have the "right" to draw money at the ATM without worrying if the guy behind me is going to shoot me in the guts
I have the "right" to go to a hockey game with my son and. Ot worry if the drunk guy in the seat behind me is going to make good on his threats to "f@&$ up" the guy next to me because he said something bad about his favourite player

I have the "right" not to worry if the guy pretending to ask for a loonie is going to stick a gun in my face and jack my car
I have the "right" to live in a peaceful society