View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:53 PM

Default Morinville Buddy

Just getting to grips with how to use this forum. I'm from Morinville area and should be out hunting next season maybe we can team up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterwinds View Post
Hi all,
I have recently moved to the Morinville area and am looking to get more into hunting. Have always been into fishing, hiking and most things outdoorsy but it's hard to find other young females interested in hunting, archery, fishing, sports in general...
I have followed my boyfriend around hunting for a couple years and then harvested a doe last year, now I am looking to get out on my own and be more independent (not be a ball and chain). Work in agriculture so lucky enough to have a lot of permission in the area and around Hoadley, just no idea what I'm doing. Goose hunting is definitely an interest as well, went out a couple times last year with no success but still fun! Maybe get into bow hunting in the future as well.
Proud new owner of a 308 and itching to use it. If you are or know of a male or female heading out around the area this fall and wouldn't mind a sidekick let me know!
Until then I will continue to lurk around the forum....
Cheers