View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM

Thanks for all the input. I ended up getting one and have used it twice. So far so good. Really nice to be able to wear fewer layers while using the bow. Is definitely nice and cozy and I really like how it keeps the entire body warm, including the feet. I've always had problems keeping feet warm and they typically end up ruining the hunt as a result of getting to cold too fast. Not anymore! The main drawback so far is the zipper noise. Although it is a quiet zipper it is still a zipper and if a animal sneaks in or runs in close to say less than 20 yards ide be concerned that even if unzipping slowly it could still hear it. Need to put it to the test with some close by does before a buck walks in. Also, there is enough movement required to get prepared for a shot, again if a deer sneaks in fast or moves in fast this could be a concern. However, despite the few drawbacks its either deal with and adapt to the small problems or put away the bow for the season, put on a stupid amount of layers, and take the rifle out. All in all, I am happy with it and excited about an extended bow season!