View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binati View Post
So what's actual thickness now? And how'd the snow cover end up after whatever rain you've got. I have 3 more weeks til I get up there. Like hearing everything.
Just got back and I'd say average in that 14-15" range. Drilled as little as 13" in the middle of the mouth of french bay and as much as 18" in front of the park point but it definitely varied. Just had the truck this trip so decided to stick to the more popular areas and not venture off the beaten path to far. People seemed to be driving all over though without issue. Snow cover maybe a few inches.

Fishing wasn't lights out for us whatsoever but no shortage of action on the flashers and ended up with 16 lakers over a couple days fishing the mornings. Tried for some burbs in the evenings and nothing happening for us. Only one laker that would have just been keeper size but I haven't got the nerve to try another one just yet so back it went .

Freezing rain over night as mentioned but what a nice couple days it was over all. Piles of people out today out enjoying the weather, great to see.