View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
You are getting into the conversation late. I learned a new word when we discussed it. It's called a "push poll" designed to get the results that you wanted to get. Better if you go back and read about it yourself.

Do you really think that +40% of all Alberta anglers want C&R?
i have been watching this the entire time. i have only spoken up to clarify a fact or two when i knew one. mostly this is a debate based entirely on emotion and not logic and just like a similar one, i try to steer clear of the opinionated nonsense and stick to the facts.

as for thinking whether or not 40% plus of anglers want C&R....well, the poll clearly shows that. now ill ask you.....do you really think that the guys asking for the chance at bigger fish are asking for every lake available? one out of 20 lakes would be plenty to provide what people are asking for. ill point it out again.....i live very close to bullshead and am thankful every day that i have something so good so close to home. given that i have met so many guys from so far away, i know that i am not alone on its approval.

now ill ask you again....what have you got against big fish? have you ever caught a 25 inch rainbow?