View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-regard View Post
I don't think you need to worry about that, Rman made it pretty clear that theres been something special done to this firearm, and that he doesn't advise anyone trying to duplicate.

You're really ruining this thread. It's pretty apparent that you don't know what you're talking about in this instance, and that the shooter is quite informed on what was involved in the shoot.

Drop it already. IMO a mod should have shut you up a long time ago on this thread. Infuriating!

Edit:
I got pretty worked up reading bergerboys bs, and have now finished reading the last of this thread.

There are several on here who are an embarrassment and should be ashamed of themselves. Must be their insecurities shining through. I've never commented on the bs that goes on in this forum before, but tonight I just couldn't take it…unbelievable. No wonder so many are leaving, you guys really need to get a life.

R-Man, great shooting, I can't even begin to imagine shooting like that someday as I know I don't put the time or energy into it. Congrats.

Best 50th post ever.