View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 07:11 PM

So the normal F Class is for 223 & 308 that are capped at 18.3 lbs,,, the open class F is capped at 20.3 lbs and normally ranges from 243/6mm up too 338 lupa,,, but the majority of units are none magnum case.

6.5 Creedmore's are showing up but the rifles that support better consistency in the winds is the 200 too 240gr bullets as they hold true in the changing wind conditions.

The 223's do ok, but the wind hangs a licking on them past the 400 too 500m mark. There was a few shoots from the 223's at 800m that didn't make there mark as the winds carried them away.

Today I did my own optics test too find range points from 100 too 500 yards,,, the winds and mirages made for some interesting shots. LOL.

My factory 30/06 would never be able to compete with those units, but I'll do good with the iron silhouettes.

I'll be taking in more trips down there as these folks are will too share in what works.
Pretty knowledgeable group of young and not young... Lots of folks in this class remember my good friend C Ganter as they spent time in Full Bore completion with him back in the day.

I was shocked that I even placed 3rd in the F Class.

One of the un-coached 14 year old young men bet me out on top of that,,, the other young 13 year olds was. 03 points less my score.

Wholly crap can this group perform.
Robert jumped in mid stream too test some ammo, Ha. He had the target folks in the "butt" trying too mark his pin holes at 800m,,, I can see why he competes on the national stuff.

I'll post more info on where these venues take place,,, F & Open F Class are growing fast as young and non young can get into this class at a some what normal cost.

Its stuff like this that some folks are into, its as much about ones personal best,,, and a chance to meet and visit with folks that are living the dream.

F Class allows folks that have once done full bore too come back to match with optic scopes and tri-pods.
If they choose that is.

Don