Thread: Crossbows???
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Predator View Post
All crossbow guys just lazy dont want to practice put a scope on sight in put it away still hits the same spot with a rest u want to hunt archery season buy a bow and hone your skills simple try loading that cross bow when theres an elk at twenty yards i have to draw my bow undetected not laying down in a shooting position not even close to the same weapon end of story!!!
Of course there's differences...?! Both have advantages and disadvantages... Never mind your full of rediculous statements... Lazy ... That's almost laughable

Quote:
Originally Posted by petew View Post
I always love how those that can not follow the rules come up with the statement we are causing a division in our ranks.
The divisions are caused by people trying to circumvent every thing they can and want a life full of easy buttons.

If you are realy handicapped there are no problems with the cross bow. So what is next in the easy button lifestyle, the arrow gun shooting 22 blanks to propel an arrow because you can't cock a crossbow or it is to awkward.

We see 12 year olds that can draw a legal bow. We see adults with fake notes from doctors too.

And we see people causing insurance fraud... Do we cancel all insurance?...who exactly are you calling out cause if your are saying u "see" this .. Then u must be a medical professional who has fully diagnosed this person ... U can't see an injury of this nature!!!!