View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Just to clarify about the lakes that I fish. I don't catch a 20" trout everytime I catch a fish, like in a "quality" lake. I might catch only eatin sized ones one day, a dozen 16" sized the next, a mix the next and nothing, yet the next. Every once in awhile I might catch a 20" trout which is something special to me.

Like someone mentioned in an earlier post, catching allot of 20" fish all of the time gets real old real fast.
LOL

We all know what you catch cause people are fishing the same waters. No one thought you caught big ones regularly anywheres.

How about instead of catching lots of 9-12 inchers and a special moment of a 20 incher...you catch lots of 17-20 inchers with a special moment of a 25 incher.

What is wrong with that?

I know...they are not small better eating trout and it is probably too easy catching the bigger fish so it is boring and you miss the small ones.

I just don't get the trolling. It is getting old...but still...facinating you keep on given er with the same logic. The important thing is when reading throught the logic...it is hard not to gravitate to the quality fishery side. 5% follow your logic...but 95% want something different. Still it is a close race based upon your zest for typing. I just sincerely hope you keep it up as it helps keep this topic in the front and center. That is what we need in Alberta...discussion followed by change.

IMHO.