View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSteele View Post
They are certainly nice reels. I added a couple of the Stradic Ci4+ reels to my rod locker this past off season as well.
Thanks SamSteele . I sure am looking forward to using them. I have one Ci4+reel in a 2500 series matched up with a GLoomis IMX . Absolutley love it.
A couple of my buddies use them for ice fishing. They swear by them saying they hardly ever freeze up. They nick name the Ci4+ as the "Cold Lake Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
Wait till you feel it in action!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait Thanks trophyhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleyedude View Post
I think the new Stradic is the best value for the money you can buy in a spinning reel. Maybe ever.

The quality and technology in them could only be had in the $1000 Stella just a few short years ago. I think they’re within a fraction of the quality of the current Sustain, and at a fraction of the price. I’m actually surprised that Shimano made them so good, it’ll definitely cut into the sales of the Sustain and even the Stella. They must be banking on more people stepping up a price bracket or two to buy the Stradics.

You are going to LOVE them.
Thank you soo much Walleyedude for that explanation and comparisons of the Stradic FL to other Shimanos. Sure makes me feel real good on my purchase when I read words like this.