View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Banned

I bet everyone had the same knee jerk reaction to the crossbow inclusion, me included.

Fortunately, for the most part, if you give a group of people ALL the information on a subject, the majority will tend have removed the biases and followed the logic. There are extremists at either end of the subject as always, there is usually an agenda that could be a blend of ignorance and selfishness or either individually driving the view point.

This would be why the voice of AB Bowhunters as CNP said (well said btw) welcome this tool where it belongs, and the extremists so to speak (ABA) fight against it.

Given the categories of tools we use to hunt with it's clear where the tool belongs. I'm glad to hear rumors it will eventually be included where it belongs. ABA should jump on board sooner rather than later, they should have been the leader on this imo. Now maybe it's too late to change stance?

Hats off to them if they got the initial archery seasons initiated to show the distinction between tools and gain the additional opportunities. That was brilliant. But the mistake in this case is that those large picture views weren't kept and selfishness has gotten in the way of growth/progress that got the thing started in the first place. The compound was allowed at some point but this one isn't?

At this point on that subject, there is only one thing left to say to those still fighting the inclusion.....time to get down off that horse, it ain't a thing.

Huge shout out to those who've admitted to starting one way and ending up another! Not just on this subject but any. Right on!

Last edited by Stinky Coyote; 04-13-2018 at 01:17 PM.