View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
I kind of wish that was the case JD but no. Age far more than size is the biggest factor. .

Plus a lighter rifle doesn't affect a wheelchairs aerodynamics as much.

Lighter rifle means more beer and weed in backpack? Better chance of outrunning hunting partners with heavy rifles when being pursued by bear?

I can come up with lots but sadly the 7RMs I've owned were my heaviest rifles. The 35 Whelen is the lightest. Go figure. I'm waiting for a sub 5lb 375 H&H to hit the market and I'm on that baby big time.

I'm just having some fun here man.
I'm just joking around also ,I'm the last guy to chirp about being really fit .Age is the deal with many on this site specially if we have had a bad injuries in life . Just doing ever day stuff becomes a big chore once we hit a certain time in life where our parts start to give out.

I don't think any one is far off on there choice of cartridge ,my only problem is I like them all so for me there is no right or wrong as long as you love hunting .

My favorite might not be the next guys choice ,but if proper shot placement is applied then who is wrong . Really no one.

Just having fun also.

CHEERS
JD